Wood Green Dance School
Welcome to Lyric Dance School for Children – Wood Green branch.
Ballet & Performing Arts classes ((acting, singing & dancing)) at Heartlands High School,
Our Wood Green ballet & Performing Arts school specialises in providing Baby Ballet & Ballet and Performing Arts classes for kids from 2 to 13 years old. We keep the size of our classes small in order for our students to receive high quality dance tuition with great individual attention from our highly experienced professional teachers. We offer exams with the IDTA in variety of styles, and also hold an annual stage show for all children. Our Wood Green branch is also located conveniently for Haringey residents.
The Tippie Toes classes are Baby Dance classes for your toddler from as little as 2 years old. These introduce your baby to music and movement, and encourage learning through a fun play environment where parents are also encourage to participate and dance together with their child. Click Here to watch our Baby Ballet class on YouTube.
Trial class for new students.
Please see the timetable below to view our available days and classes.
Wood Green, N22, Term Dates 2020/2021
- Autumn term. Begins Saturday 19th September ends Saturday 12th December
- Half Term (NO CLASSES) Sunday 25th Oct – Sunday 1st Nov 2020
- Spring term. Begins Monday 04th January ends Saturday 17th of April
- Half Term (NO CLASSES) Monday 15th Feb – Sunday 21th February 2021
- Easter Holidays (NO CLASSES) Thursday 1st of April – Thursday 16th of April
- Summer term. Begins Monday 19th April ends Monday 19th July
- Half Term (NO CLASSES) Monday 31th May – Sunday 6th of June 2021
- Bank Holiday (NO CLASSES) Monday 3 May 2020 (May Day National Bank Holiday)
Wood Green, Heartlands High School Timetable
|Class ( Wood Green )||Time||Day|
|Tippie Toes |
(2 - 3 years)
|9:30 - 10:00am||Saturday|
|Introduction to Performing|
Arts (acting, singing, dancing) (3 - 4½ years)
|9.15 - 10:00am||Saturday|
(3 - 4½ years)
|10:10 - 10:40am||Saturday|
|Performing Arts (acting, singing, dancing)|
(5 - 9 years)
|10:05 - 11:35am||Saturday|
(4 - 6 years)
|10:50 - 11:35am||Saturday|
|Ballet Preparatory Grade |
(5½ - 7½ years)
|11:45 - 12:30pm||Saturday|
|Ballet Primary Grade |
(7½ - 9 years)
|12:40 - 1:25pm||Saturday|
To book your £5 trial dance class please Click Here
Please note: each Term will closely match school terms. Click Here to see current Term prices in our shop.
Travel Tip : Heartlands High School is situated between Wood Green and Alexandra Palace.
- Bus Route: W3
- Nearest tube station: Wood Green Station is a 9 minutes walk
- Nearest rail station: Alexandra Palace Station is a 2 minutes walk
- Parking is available on schools premises.
- Please note: All our students must use the Community entrance, through the car park, to the premises.