Dance exams and assessments motivate and reward students of all ages and abilities, they:
- Help to bust students’ confidence.
- Allow candidates to demonstrate their progress.
- They gain a real sense of personal achievement.
- Receive feedback on where they can improve.
- Students work more enthusiastically and hard during their lessons to aim towards achieving a high result.
- Candidates who did the exam are very proud of themselves.
- The earlier exams aren’t too pressurized, but it does help them prepare for the more serious and stringent advanced exams.
- The certificates issued by IDTA Governing body is recognised worldwide.
- Exams are a big feature in the calendar of Lyric Dance School and are performed once a year.
- The children look forward to this exiting event.
- Students love to receive their certificates of achievement!
- When students, who did their exam, come back to the next academic year they show great pride in announcing “I am a real ballerina now”
If the dance teacher confirmed that your child is ready to do the exam this year, we would highly recommend taking it, so your little ballerina can enjoy all these benefits.
Date for the exam: 15th of June 2019, Address: Sarah Bonnell School, Deanery Road, Stratford, London, E15 4LP
To book the exam please visit the page: https://lyricdance.com/product-category/pay-for-dance-exam/ Deadline for exam bookings – 3rd of June.
Date for additional practice/mock exam 1st of June 2019, Address: Sarah Bonnell School, Deanery Road, Stratford, London, E15 4LP. To book mock exam please text or email us the name of your child.
Good Luck to your exam!