Freestyle (Modern) dance
- What is the Freestyle dancing?
Freestyle is a modern, expressive and varied dance style.
Freestyle is a popular form of dance in the UK today. It involves runs, spins, kicks and leaps, as well as many other diverse steps and movements with lots of arm and hand actions.
The music can be fast and rhythmic or slow and emotional, allowing dancers of all ages to use freedom of expression to enhance their style. And also it is very entertaining.
The programme is designed for kids from 5 to 12 years old.
- Benefits of doing Freestyle (Modern) classes with Lyric Dance School.
– Freestyle dancing assist kids to stay fit and healthy. It helps to develop great sense of rhythm, increase understanding of music and improve kids flexibility. And it is lots of fun.
– Our teachers are all professionals and highly experienced.
– Opportunity to do Freestyle exam if your child wants to.
– And of course, participation in a kids’ show time – a most enjoyable and exiting event.
- Book you free trial class today.
The number of places are limited, so if you are interested book your free trial class today:
Summer Performance information !May 26th, 2017
Exam 2017. Important Information.May 11th, 2017
Important Dates 2017!April 29th, 2017
Dance School of the Year – We are Finalists!August 10th, 2016
12 Benefits of your child doing a ballet examJune 5th, 2016