12 Benefits of your child doing a ballet exam
Dance exams and assessments motivate and reward students of all ages and abilities, they:
- Help to bust students’ confidence.
- Allow candidates to demonstrate their progress.
- They gain a real sense of personal achievement.
- Receive feedback on where they can improve.
- Students work more enthusiastically and hard during their lessons to aim towards achieving a high result.
- Candidates who did the exam are very proud of themselves.
- The earlier exams aren’t too pressurized, but it does help them prepare for the more serious and stringent advanced exams.
- The certificates issued by IDTA Governing body is recognised worldwide.
- Exams are a big feature in the calendar of Lyric Dance School and are performed once a year.
- The children look forward to this exiting event.
- Students love to receive their certificates of achievement!
- When students, who did their exam, come back to the next academic year they show great pride in announcing “I am a real ballerina now” 🙂
If the dance teacher confirmed that your child is ready to do the exam this year, we would highly recommend taking it, so your little ballerina can enjoy all these benefits. 🙂
Good Luck to your exam!
To book the exam please visit the page: http://lyricdance.com/product/dance-exams-18th-of-june/
Summer Performance information !May 26th, 2017
Exam 2017. Important Information.May 11th, 2017
Important Dates 2017!April 29th, 2017
Dance School of the Year – We are Finalists!August 10th, 2016
12 Benefits of your child doing a ballet examJune 5th, 2016